Friday, July 17, 2009

So, I ordered an Amazon thing.

Can you guess what it is? I'm waiting.......
Yes that's right, a 32 pack of Tim Hardin CD's! Hey, wait a minute.... hold on....


Okay, that's better. I ordered the new (okay, fine, it came out in October of 2008, but it's new to me!) Elmo Live!
This is such a cool toy, and the fact that I know that when I haven't even received it yet is just mesmerizing. I mean, just check out this video!





Pretty Cool, huh?
I know, and the awesomest part is: it only cost me 5000000 dollars!

Just kidding, it cost about 43, shipping included. Which is cool, since they sell in stores for about 23 dollars more than that!


Currently Listening To: White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane (Live at Woodstock)

3 comments:

  1. What a cool song to be listening to, she was rather odd, wasn't she? I mean, odd in a good way, like you and I. :)

    I can't wait for Elmo's arrival. Do you remember when you went to Sesame Street and we have that picture of you and that friend? You were such an angry young child that day. I think I'll post that picture. Thanks for the inspiration!

    And that's funny... I don't see my credits anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why but neither of my kids has ever liked Sesame Street. Isn't that awful? I have to admit, I grew up with it but it was waaaay pre-Elmo and I have never gotten his peculiarly Jimmy Fallon-esque appeal. That smooch at the end is awfully cute, though. And I hope you have plenty of good times with that little red guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can still sit down and watch Sesame Street. It makes me happy. I see why you ordered that.

    ReplyDelete